Navchetan Multispeciality Hospital has been built with a concept to render healthcare at a very economical rate providing the best patient care with ultramodern facilities.
The core vision of the hospital is to acquire a benchmark in quality and cost effective healthcare services available to every individual in need
- Ensure accessibility and affordability of quality treatment by the best medicos in the area
- Develop and maintain an environment of honesty, transparency, equality and ethics.
- Grow up as a centre of excellence in healthcare services of international standards.
Navchetan Multispeciality Hospital has presently seven departments, namely Neurosurgery, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Medicine, Skin VD, Panchakarma & Ayurveda, and Physiotherapy, along with an Infertility treatment Centre. Hospital has future scope to add three more departments viz. General Medicine, Neurosurgery and Skin. Competent well qualified staff is available 24x7
Navchetan Multispeciality Hospital is located within the peripheri of 3 kms from all the corners of the Pathankot city adjoining main railway station and bus station of Pathankot at a distance of 5-10 minutes, hence any emergency can be easily brought to the hospital anytime without any problem
Dr. Puneet Sharma
M.B.B.S. , D. Ortho, DNB (ortho) Formerly : Fortis Hospital, Delhi
Sant Parmanand Hospital, Delhi Gian Sagar Medical College, Banur &
Guru Nanak Mission Hospital, Jalandhar TRAUMA & JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGEON
Navchetan Multispeciality Hospital has 03 dedicated operation theatres
- Modular Operation Theatre- The OT has been designed to take orthopedic surgeries and Neurosurgery cases.
- General & Gyne Operation Theatre – The OT is dedicated to take all general surgeries and gynae. surgeries.
- Infected cases Operation Theatre – This OT will be used only for the infected cases surgeries. All the OTs are regularly fumigated to maintain sanctity and infection free environment as per standards.